Sunday, September 2, 2012

Research for logo

For the logo of Vertex
I did some research on modern style logo and I think is a very good reference for us.

this two logo is just like using more than two colors to make a new color and just like represent a vertex inside. 
This two logo also like represent us, multimedia and graphic student work together and become better.
Beside that, this time everyone will using a white canvas to draw something difference and combine it together and become a vertex. 
So, I think this type of logo is quite suit our theme.
This 3D logo just like represent the multimedia student and I think this type of logo combine with the two logo style that i mention before is not bad.

I think i will do more research for this two type logo and try to figure out how this two can work together and become the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment